We look forward to welcoming you to the School of Biological and Chemical Sciences!
Before you arrive there there is some important information we need you to read so that you know what to do when you arrive.
Information for all students
- On the student induction pages you will find lots of useful information for new students. Be sure to read through these pages before you arrive.
- All students must complete pre-enrolment before arriving.
- All students must attend enrolment when you arrive at Queen Mary. You can enrol from Friday 12th September - Sunday 14th September between 9am - 6pm in the Octagon (Queen's building). If you do not attend enrolment on these days undergraduate students must attend enrolment from 3.15pm-5.00pm on Wednesday 17th September and postgraduate taught (MSc) students must attend enrolment at 5.15pm on Tuesday 16th September .
Please note that you have the opportunity to enrol from Friday 12th September but you will NOT be able to move into your halls of residence on Friday 12th. Moving in weekend is Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th September.
You can find out more about enrolling and starting at Queen Mary University by watching these YouTube videos.
- Download the QML mobile app and put your timetable, QM plus, QM email, latest news, and lots more in your pocket.
- How to find Mile End campus
- Term dates
For all undergraduate students
*New* Bookmark, save or print this document as it has all the information you'll need as a new undergraduate student in our School.
This document includes your induction week timetable, maps, important contacts and dates, modules, information about your IT and email accounts, student support, and lots more
For international students
For PhD students
Induction timetables for the School of Biological and Chemical Sciences
It is important that all new students attend the induction events organised by the School of Biological and Chemical Sciences.
*The undergraduate timetable is also available in the undergraduate student handbook above.