Dr Peter Wyatt
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgTelephone: +44 (0)20 7882 3267Room Number: Room 1.10, Joseph Priestley building
Peter Wyatt has over 20 years experience of research in organic synthesis, including the chemical synthesis of analogues of biologically important molecules, especially unusual amino acids, plant polyphenols, carbohydrates and phosphonic acid derivatives.
Current areas of work are as follows:
- Structure-activity studies of synthetic polyphenols designed to protect against heart disease
- Preparation of light emitting lanthanide complexes based on fluorine-containing organic ligands
- Reaction of aspartic and glutamic acid derivatives with organometallic nucleophiles
- Preparation and reactivity of alkynyl C-glycosides
- Stereoselective addition reactions of unsaturated phosphonates.
Find out more on Peter Wyatt's website
- Browse a list of publications by Peter Wyatt