Teaching Laboratories Assistant
Email: email@example.comTelephone: +44 (0)20 7882 3341Room Number: Room 1.01c, Fogg Building
- To provide exemplary practical technical support to staff and students in the laboratory classes to enable students to complete their practical work efficiently and safely.
- To assist with the effective preparation, setting-up and cleaning away of teaching practical classes.
- To assist in the safe handling, storage and disposal of equipment, glassware, chemical, solvent and biological waste within the teaching laboratory.
- Assisting the Health and Safety co-ordinators in maintaining a positive safety culture.
- Working as part of a team being mutually supportive and covering duties as necessary during other team members’ absences and at times of additional pressure.