Dr Monika Struebig
Molecular Genetics Laboratories Manager
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgTelephone: +44 (0)20 7882 3622Room Number: Room 5.23, Fogg Building
Monika is responsible for:
- Management of the Molecular Genetics Laboratories within Organismal Biology department.
- Consultancy for genomics projects, including experimental design, method selection and troubleshooting.
- Providing technical support including training for PhD students, visitors and new members of staff.
- Overseeing and managing the use of shared equipment/consumables.
- Acquiring and deploying new techniques and equipment to support genomics research at SBCS.
- Selected equipment: Qubit fluorimeter, Agilent Bioanalyser & TapeStation, CyFlow Space Flow Cytometer, BioNano Genomics Irys (http://www.bionanogenomics.com/products/).
Monika is currently on leave.