The School of Biological and Chemical Sciences and its core research facilities offer a wide range of analytical and other research services for staff, students and external clients.
Our facilities include:
- Analytical laboratory
- Bright field and epi-fluorescent microscopy
- Confocal microscopy
- Digital and photographic imaging centre (DPIC)
- EPR facility
- High field liquid phase and solid state NMR
- Informatics resources
- Medium field liquid phase and solid state NMR
- Protein purification facility
- Transmission electron microscopy (TEM)
- X-ray diffraction facility
- Zebrafish facility
Contact Adrian Larkeryd to find out more about the computational infrastructure available to researchers in SBCS.