Before formally applying to Queen Mary, please make contact with a potential supervisor to secure their agreement in supervising you for a research degree.
You should contact suitable members of staff by email and send them:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Personal statement (1 side of A4)
- A research proposal (up to 2 pages of A4) - see our application advice pages for further details
- Transcript(s) of your degree(s)
- Contact details of two academic referees
- An outline of how you intend to fund your studies