For general enquiries:
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7882 3200
For research enquiries:
For all research-related enquiries please contact our Research Services Manager Emma Hare.
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7882 3053
To contact a specific member of staff you can search for them on our People pages.
For undergraduate enquiries:
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7882 3014/3038
For postgraduate enquiries
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7882 3012
The School of Biological and Chemical Sciences is based in two buildings: the G.E. Fogg and Joseph Priestley buildings.
Both buildings are located on the Mile End Campus, midway between Stepney Green and Mile End Tube stations (15-20 minutes from central London on the Central or District lines).
[ View Larger Map ]
For visitors travelling on the London Underground system to:
The Queen's building
G. E. Fogg Building:
- If you come out of Stepney Green tube station, turn left and walk along the Mile End Road. If you come out of Mile End tube station, turn right and walk along the Mile End Road.
- Once you reach the Queen's building (5-10 minutes walk) take the path on the right, as you face the building. This path runs between the GO Jones and Queen's building.
- At the end of this path turn left and take the path in between the hoardings and the grey temporary building* to come to the main entrance of the G. E. Fogg building.
- Our reception is on the third floor (there is lift access), turn left at the main door.
*We have temporary hoardings in place whilst the new Graduate Centre is constructed, a major new building for postgraduate students. During this time there will be no entry to the Fogg building via Bancroft Road. If you have any difficulties finding us please go to the enquiry desk in the ground floor foyer of the Queens' building for assistance.
Joseph Priestley Building:
- Come out of Mile End tube station, turn left and walk along the Mile End Road.
- Pass under a yellow bridge, over the canal and take the first right into campus.
- Walk up Westfield Way. The Joseph Priestley Building is on your left.
- Walk to the far end; come in the glass doors and up to the first floor.
Our postal address is:
School of Biological and Chemical Sciences
Queen Mary, University of London
Mile End Road
London E1 4NS