For general enquiries:
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7882 3200
For research enquiries:
For all research-related enquiries please contact our Research Services Manager Emma Hare.
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7882 3053
To contact a specific member of staff you can search for them on our People pages.
For undergraduate enquiries:
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7882 3014/3038
For postgraduate enquiries
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7882 3012
The School of Biological and Chemical Sciences is based in two buildings: the G.E. Fogg and Joseph Priestley buildings.
Both buildings are located on the Mile End Campus, midway between Stepney Green and Mile End Tube stations (15-20 minutes from central London on the Central or District lines).
[ View Larger Map ]
For visitors travelling on the London Underground system to:
G. E. Fogg Building:
- Come out of Stepney Green tube station, turn left and walk along the Mile End Road.
- Turn left into Bancroft Road, and then turn right into the campus, opposite the Students' Union.
- Take the first left, and walk down the slope to enter the Biology Building.
- Our Reception is on the third floor - room 3.12.
Joseph Priestley Building:
- Come out of Mile End tube station, turn left and walk along the Mile End Road.
- Pass under a yellow bridge, over the canal and take the first right into campus.
- Walk up Westfield Way. The Joseph Priestley Building is on your left.
- Walk to the far end; come in the glass doors and up to the first floor.
Our postal address is:
School of Biological and Chemical Sciences
Queen Mary, University of London
Mile End Road
London E1 4NS